These are the kits we use, so these are the kits we sell! They have everything you need except a compressor, even a handy carry case that will fit in your new tailgate storage area or ceiling storage rack nicely!
Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize air pressure in all 4 tires, all at once. See all of the uses below:
– Air up 1 to 4 tires simultaneously (Less stress on your compressor!)
– Air down 1 to 4 tires simultaneously (Less stress on you!)
– Check all of the tires’ PSI from the manifold (No more continuously bending over checking PSIs)
– Move air from a spare tire into other tires
– Effortlessly equalize tire pressures
– Make all 4 tires the same pressure
– Run different PSI in the front tires from the back tires
– This version fits up to a 125″ wheelbase with the air source in the middle of the front or rear bumper areas, or in the center of the side of the vehicle (under seat mounted compressors).